N Connector Specifications by Andros Manufacturing Corporation
Andros Manufacturing Corporation produces one of the finest type N connectors available today. Features and Benefits:
- Our N connector comes with weather-proofing gasket for heavy duty applications.
- High usable frequency and impedance matched for high quality output
- Can fit through a smaller hole in bulk head wall due to 2-piece design
- Solid machined brass body, silver plated, genuine Teflon dielectric, and gold plated center pin for reliable connections.
- Easy Installation assures user friendly applications.
- Our two-piece type N connector male, accept LMR-400 coaxial cables, in addition to the more standard RG-8, RG-213, RG-214, Beldon 9913, etc
- They are just as easy to work with as a standard PL-259
- It can also be used for smaller diameter RG-58/U and RG-59/U with the UG-175/U and UG-176/U adapter sleeves
Andros Manufacturing is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for N connectors. The Andros two-piece N connector is even being used on some antennas on the International Space Station!
Over the last many years of our existence, our products have been used for:
- Base stations
- Cable assemblies
- Microwave Radio
- RF and Microwave Components
- Surge Protection
You can order any of our type N connectors and UG adapters from Andros and get them delivered to your desired destination.