There are several other firms that use the same Davenport machines for manufacturing screw machine parts that Andros Manufacturing Corporation does. So what is it that makes our Davenport Screw Machine Products decidedly superior? The secret lies in our unmatched industry expertise, the use of high-quality raw material, and the most stringent quality assurance techniques. All these attributes combine to make our Screw Machine Products among the best in the industry. An overview
Andros Manufacturing offers Davenport screw machine products in a wide variety. We are equipped with the latest machinery for automated screw machining operations such as broaching, burnishing, roll stamping, knurling, milling, drilling, threading, trepanning, slotting and cross drilling/tapping. We possess multiple Davenport multi-spindle screw machines to confidently commit on-time delivery, and honor our commitment. Andros Manufacturing Corporation also provides JIT and PPAP services.
We also offer secondary operations in plating services like anodizing, black oxide, copper, tin, nickel or zinc as well as many heat-treating services. Andros also does hand and automated assembly operations. Features and Benefits
- Engineering & Design Assistance – Andros Manufacturing Corporation can directly work according to designs provided by you, or we can provide you engineering and design assistance on your Davenport Screw Machine Products. Either way, the focus remains on maximizing your production in the most cost-effective manner.
- Customized Tooling – We are highly versatile when it comes to customized tooling to meet your specific screw machine product requirements. Andros Manufacturing Corporation offers special services for repeat production and quick change tooling for high production output. If your job calls for the use of special tooling, we can build and test it.
- Parts Cleaning Process – As a part of our exclusive Davenport Screw Machine Products Department, Andros uses environment friendly operations like cleaning with non-ozone depleting substances and oil recycling. Andros uses water soluble oil in our machines so we can clean parts with clean hot water and recycle the coolant back to the machines.
- Quality Control – All our products go through a stringent quality assurance program in keeping with ISO 9001:2008 and other existing specifications pertaining to Davenport screw machine products. Our Optical comparator is calibrated every 6 months and our Gage blocks are traceable to NIST. We have a computer with SPC software ready for data on your parts.
Andros Manufacturing Corporation is the preferred partner for a variety of industries including but not limited to:
- Automotive Industry
- Cable Television and Communication
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Electrical/Electronic Industries
- Insert Molding and Fasteners
- DIY products
Contact us at http://www.androsmfg.com/rfq.html
to get a quote that is perfectly adjusted to your needs.