Andros Manufacturing Corporation
Type N Connector from Andros Manufacturing Corporation
The N type connector is a threaded RF connector that is used for connecting coaxial cables. Andros Manufacturing Corporation offers a type N Connector series for low-loss, high-performance RF connections. Andros is capable of handling high or low volume production of these precision-engineered parts.
We have earned a veritable reputation for manufacturing one of the finest types of N connectors in the industry, making them suitable for use in mission-critical applications such as antennas on the International Space Station. N Connectors Features and Benefits:
- Our N connector comes with a weather-proofing gasket for secure connections and heavy duty applications
- High usable frequency and impedance matched for high quality output
- Can fit through a smaller hole in bulk head wall due to 2-piece design
- Solid machined brass body, silver plated, genuine Teflon dielectric, and gold plated center pin for reliable connections.
- Each N connector is designed for ease of installation and user-friendly applications. They are easy to assemble, so no more struggling during installation.
- Our two-piece type N connector male, accept LMR-400 coaxial cables, in addition to the more standard RG-8, RG-213, RG-214, Beldon 9913, etc
- They are just as easy to work with and assembly as a standard PL-259 connector
- This N type connector can also be used for smaller diameter RG-58/U and RG-59/U with the UG-175/U and UG-176/U adapter sleeves
Andros Manufacturing Corporation takes pride in manufacturing best-in-class N connectors that meet or exceed your expectations. We stand committed to providing quality N connectors for various high-power RF applications. Andros N connectors are widely used in:
- Base stations
- Cable assemblies
- Microwave Radio
- Personal Communications Service (PCS)
- RF and Microwave Components
- Satellite Communications (Satcom)
- Surge Protection
- Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
Speak with an Andros representative today to order any of our type N connectors and UG adapters and get them delivered to your desired destination.